Are you a parent with a high school senior that meets any of the following criteria?
- Senior portraits are too expensive
- You don’t have time to schedule a senior session
- You need a yearbook photo of your senior
- You have a camera and want to learn how to use it
- You have an iPhone that you want to use
- You want to learn more about photography
- Do you love DIY?
If any of these resinate with you then you are in the right place. I want to help you take senior portraits of your child to the next level. I never want a family to not get their portraits taken due to lack of money. I strongly believe in the power of a photo and I want to help you on your journey and empower you in learning how to use that camera and take outstanding photos of your high school senior.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can take your child’s own senior portraits then CLICK HERE to join my FREE Facebook Group: DIY Senior Photos where I will be sharing all sorts of great content and answering any questions you may have about senior portrait photography.
Hope to see you in the group!