Photography is an investment in memories that will last you a lifetime. Whether you want to hang your portraits in your home, invest in an album or keepsake box, or frame your prints to display on your walls, photographs are a timeless, necessary way to document your life.
- Portrait sessions are held on-location in Austin or the surrounding areas.
- The session fee is $150 for family portrait sessions and $250 for my newborn sessions.
- My clients typically spend anywhere between 500-3500 on additional prints and products with the most popular being:
- a fine art wall grouping to hang in their family room
- custom albums for their coffee table
- keepsake boxes to display in their office
- digital files to keep as an archive.
- Wall groupings can include framed, canvas, metal, or mounted prints depending on your style and preference.
If you would like to see any of my samples please contact me to set up a time for us to meet.
For me, your photography experience goes way beyond just the hour or two you actually spend with me taking portraits of you and your loved ones. I invest in each client and promise to give you the best customer service experience you deserve.
If you would like to learn more please fill out the form on my Contact Me page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Again, I am a Lakeway photographer, but am willing to travel so please do not hesitate to ask.