kTaking Professional Head Shots is very important, especially for business owners since you are the one representing your brand. And, we all know having a solid brand is key to your success. I suggest updating your head shot every 5 years. We are constantly changing, therefore, we need to be a true representative of who we are today.
What to expect during a session with Deborah Lea Photography – Tampa Portrait Photography
My goal is to represent your brand as best I can through your head shots. If you acquire a professional skill, then please let me know so we can incorporate that into your session. I like to have fun and get creative with these sessions. I know life can get crazy, so I’m here to help you slow down and create a beautiful brand you are proud of. The photos from your session can be used for your personal or business website, online social media, and other online profiles you may need it for. Included with each of my sessions are the following:
- Pre-consultation where we will discuss expectations of your session.
- I will guide you on what to wear.
- You will get to see samples of past portrait sessions.
- 30 minute, on-location portrait session.
- In-person viewing of your photos where I will guide you to make the appropriate selections that best fit your business or personal needs.
- Downloadable link of digital files purchased.