Your child’s first birthday is definitely an exciting milestone. My One Year Photo sessions are all on-location where I will capture your sweet 1 year old in action. I also take some posed photos as well so I can capture that precious smile. These sessions are perfect for albums, keepsake boxes, or for a canvas. My clients typically display a canvas or print at their little one’s first birthday party for all to enjoy. Then, once the party is over it is for you to enjoy anywhere you would like.
What to expect during a One Year session with Deborah Lea Photography – Tampa Portrait Photography
I try to take the stress of taking portraits off of you and onto me because I know you are busy with life and may not have time to order the prints of your child’s one year session. That’s where I come and do everything for you, from photographing the session, to ordering your prints and products, and finally delivering them to you. My sessions include the following:
- Pre-consultation where we will discuss expectations about your session.
- I will guide you and your family on what to wear.
- You will get to see samples of the prints and products you wish to order.
- 1 hour, on-location portrait session.
- In-person viewing of your photos where I will guide you to make the appropriate selections that best fit your needs as a family.
- Delivery of prints and products.
Tampa Portrait Photography
I offer a wide variety of prints and products for each of my sessions. One of those products is my Keepsake Box. To learn more about it and to see how you can get all of the digital images with it then please click here or email me at email@example.com.